Monday, August 2, 2010

A little bit about me...and why I started this blog

I have decided to start a blog specifically for my wedding coordinating information.

I have met some amazing photographers, florists, cake designers, etc. over this past year. (Since I started doing wedding coordinating for more than just my friends.) And I wanted to have a place to share the great contacts I have made for all the Brides (or little girls dreaming about their future wedding) that are in the area!

We little girls dream of our wedding day from a young age, but even with all that planning, the stress of the actual wedding day is too much to try to handle on your own. That is where I come in. I have a real passion for weddings and my goal as a wedding coordinator is to help you create and enjoy your special day.

I can do as little, or as much as you need me to do, to help you see the realization of your dream day.

If you want me from the beginning stages
to help with connecting you to florists, photographers, etc.
I am there!
If all you need is a voice for the rehearsal and wedding day
to keep everything running smoothly
I am there!

Please feel free to email me with any questions, or if you have a wedding date coming up and need a hand to make it what you've always dreamed of!

You can contact me at: eventswithemilee@gmail.com

-Emilee Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment